A few years ago I was given what were identified as Amorphophallus konjac bulbs. I planted them and they have produced plants every year since, but never bloomed. This year one is starting to bloom, however the bloom is developing on the leaf stalk. I had thought the plant was supposed to bloom first and then later produce a leaf stalk. The flower hasn't opened yet, but the size and growth habit make me suspicious of the Amorphophallus konjac ID. Though I am pretty sure it is an Aroid of some kind. Are there any Aroids where the bloom develops on the leaf stalk?
johnsonm08
Johnsp
Related Professionals
Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Riverside Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarnia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Contractors · Westminster Landscape Contractors · Providence Landscape Contractors · Fresno Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Bainbridge Kitchen Remodelers · Cookeville Kitchen Remodelers · Grand Rapids Kitchen Remodelers · Youngstown Kitchen Remodelers · Kenosha Kitchen Remodelers · Oshkosh Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Fe Kitchen RemodelersfoxdOriginal Author