I bought a calla a few months ago, it's in a small pot (like a 6").
Recently the leaves have started to flop over half way up the stalks nearly breaking them, so much so I have placed a tomato cage around the plant to help hold it up. What do I need to do to help my plant from doing this? Or what am I doing wrong? Do I need to transplant into a bigger pot? It's out on my patio that has full sun, also it's sitting in a larger pot full of water. Any advise would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!
izharhaq
candie1230Original Author
Related Professionals
Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterloo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Akron Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wilmington Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Napa Landscape Contractors · Gary Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Superior Kitchen Remodelers · Phoenix Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Barbara Kitchen Remodelers · Albuquerque Kitchen Remodelersizharhaq
candie1230Original Author
izharhaq
candie1230Original Author
candie1230Original Author
katsrevenge42