My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
My tuber is up. Didn't bloom this year. Tuber was 30lbs. Base of petiole quite stout. No staking expected, unless a hurricane comes along. Second year another petiole is erupting from the base. Strange structure.
Mine become big clumps of petioles. Last season the largest clump had 3 large petioles each over head height and about 8 to 10 smaller ones. As the season ended and the larger leaves began to wither, more smaller ones began to emerge. I suspect I might be getting at least one flower out of the larger ones next season.
I'm in Australia (GW for some reason/glitch changed me to USA and female a while back. Also happened to some other people. I've written to them a number of times about it but they ignore me. Hence the wrong information on my page, and it won't let me change it.) Most of my paeoniifolius are inground (and a number of other Amorphs). I just leave them there. Some I have in containers and I only get them out to change the soil. My titanums always stay in pots.
This one may have been started as an offset of unknown size. ~ 4 yrs ago. Size may be slightly reduced by bloom. Water, fertilizer, 50% shade. Protect from strong wind. But if petiole stem is broken it can be splinted. Hoping for size increase past my old record of 40lbs.
tropicbreezent
houstonpatOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fort Myers Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · St. Louis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Dodge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orange County Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Kingman Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Kitchen Remodelers · Manhattan Kitchen Remodelers · Charleston Kitchen Remodelers · Georgetown Kitchen Remodelers · Rochester Kitchen Remodelers · Erie Kitchen Remodelerstropicbreezent
grabmebymyhandle
houstonpatOriginal Author