Anthurium Veitchii
19 years ago
Hi,
Have any of you ever grown an Anthurium Veitchii? I'd sure appreciate any information I could get on it. I'm thinking about ordering one. What kind of light...soil...temps...humidity...etc. etc. etc....conditions does it like? Is it fairly easy to grow? From the pictures I've seen, it is a pretty fantastic, impressive looking plant. Any information and input would be gladly accepted and appreciated. Thanks!!!
Linda

Sponsored
bluebonsai101
shenueOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Somerset Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Galveston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muncie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskegon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Maria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rapid City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pine Bluff Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Landscape Contractors · Gary Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Amherstburg Landscape Contractors · Baltimore Kitchen Remodelers · Albert Lea Kitchen Remodelers · Keene Kitchen Remodelersbluebonsai101
shenueOriginal Author
exoticrainforest
bihai
exoticrainforest