Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debs_plants

Colocasia Nancy's Revenge

debs_plants
18 years ago

Hi, Looking to trade for nice C. Nancy's Revenge. Have lots of plant varieties to choose from.

Here is a link that might be useful: gardenweb

Comments (6)

• susanlynne48
    18 years ago

I don't have any, sorry.....but I hated to see you sitting on the forum with no responses. Come on guys, chime in. Isn't there ANYBODY out there with C. Nancy's Revenge? Just a suggestion - do you have a Lowe's where you live, or near there? They had some variegated yellow/green colocasias for $15 a 2 gal. pot last weekend. I don't think it was Nancy's Revenge, though. Did you check the trade list on the garden web?

Susan

• lariann
    18 years ago

I sent you an email at least a week ago (using the email address you have on your GardenWeb page) to let you know I have a C. Nancy's Revenge available. Did you receive the email?

Let me know if you are still looking for one.

LariAnn

• lariann
    18 years ago

Debbie,

I got your email and tried to reply to it, but it came back as undeliverable. Please write me again with an email address I can reply to! The C. Nancy's Revenge is still available and I do not have any familiarity with the variegated Colocasia you mentioned in your email.

LariAnn
    Aroidia Research

• Bonbon_N_KS
    17 years ago

This is my first year with Nancy... does anyone know, does it like/need some sun? I have it on my north covered front porch, it gets some a.m. sun, wondering if it needs more. Doesn't seem to be a prolific grower, but it's leaves are starting to lighten up in the middle and look like I thought it should.

• greenelbows1
    17 years ago

I was told it needed full sun to develop the beautiful gold in the center of the leaves. And plenty of water of course!

• bihai
    17 years ago

Nancy's Revenge grows best as a pond plant. I have put mine directly into the pond before without even any soil, just bareroot, and they will grow to be 4-5 ft tall, a VERY prolific grower, actually. The secret is in the water. Most colocasias can go both ways, terrestrial or aquatic, but a few seem to be particularly loving of water. Yellow SPlash is one and Nancy's Revenge is another

Sponsored