My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hello - My opinion on the Aroideana issue #19, otherwise known as the Amorphophallus edition is it is good to have. I hope there is a "The Genus Amorphophallus" book in the works! I would recommend it for anyone that is seriously into this genus of Aroids. Keep in mind that it was printed in 1996, almost ten years ago. Many new Amorphophallus species have been discovered along with more cultivation information. I was disappointed that Amorphophallus mossambicensis is not in there, but it provided much information on the ones that I do have. I recommend taking the time to do research on the archives of the International Aroid Society - alot of information on Amorphs along with other Aroids. Hope this helps.Cheers KA
Susan, I'm afraid it is from the original printing, but it appears to be the only literature for amorphophiles that I am aware of! I would buy it even if I had the opportunity to check out the contents. There is the faint hope that some of the Aroid experts are putting something together. That is all I know... Cheers ;-) KA
like Krazyaroider.. I would reccomend it if you are a serious collecter of these guys... Some of the culture informatin is good to have on hand .. If a tuber can be stored dry or must remain in the soil. which if you have just bought some expensive tropical tuber is good to know.
If you are going for only the 5 or so common amorph species then I would say you could save yourself some money and get your info off the net.
krazyaroider
susanlynne48
Related Professionals
Rome Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Martinsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bangor Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lansing Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Contractors · Rock Hill Landscape Contractors · Greenfield Landscape Contractors · Salinas Landscape Contractors · Toms River Kitchen Remodelers · Lawrence Kitchen Remodelers · Albert Lea Kitchen Remodelers · Hackettstown Kitchen Remodelers · Milwaukee Kitchen Remodelers · Vancouver Kitchen Remodelerskrazyaroider
handspeakboy