Frydek
19 years ago
I am trying to figure out what is happening to my Frydek. I purchased a beautiful, full Frydek in early May. It is planted in the ground and receives filtered light. It was doing great until about 1 week ago. It is now drooping, the leaves are turning yellow and it looks terrible. The water meter shows "very wet", but we have had a LOT of rain this summer (nothing extreme in the last week). I did spread in some epsom salts the first of the month, but I have done that each month since I planted it. Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored
greenelbows1
Related Professionals
Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pueblo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Lebanon Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · Ontario Landscape Contractors · Dothan Kitchen Remodelers · Emporia Kitchen Remodelers · Tulsa Kitchen Remodelers · Fort Wayne Kitchen Remodelers · Bend Kitchen Remodelers