I recently received two A. Linearis corms in the mail, one of which was rotted almost to a liquid state, and the other was covered in mold. The latter I cleaned off with water and covered with anti fungal rooting powder before planting, and the former I cleared away as much rot as I could, leaving a dime-sized section of still-firm tissue which I then covered in powder and left to dry. Does anyone have any similar experiences with corm rot, or know the chances of viability when something like this happens? Thanks.
tropicbreezent
Related Professionals
Little Rock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Charlotte Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Anchorage Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Cincinnati Kitchen Remodelers · Philadelphia Kitchen Remodelers · Chattanooga Kitchen Remodelers · Manhattan Kitchen Remodelers · Salem Kitchen Remodelers · Logan Kitchen Remodelers · Sheridan Kitchen Remodelers