Software
Houzz Logo Print
kellycarterster

Ottoman

14 years ago
Wherr can I find this ottoman. Is it a storage ottoman?
Family Room · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I can't say where I got this ottoman. However, if you google, "large square leather ottomans", you will get many to choose from. This one is 42" x 42" x 18".
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks. I like the puppy too. What type of breed is it?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    THAT PUPPY is my most favorite dog I have ever met. He is the most friendly and just the best with the kids.... I love him. I will ask and get back to you. He is so human-like it's crazy.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Harry is a Labradoodle :-) Saw him today and he is seriously the best dog.... He say's, "Hello".
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Oh, and the ottoman is not a storage ottoman.
  • 13 years ago
    what type of tile was used for the fireplace?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is Silver Birch or Grey Limestone. - The Tile Gallery in Chicago supplies it. Wonderful company.
Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio