paeoniifolius source?
13 years ago
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius, Elephant foot yam - I've read this is really abundant in Florida, but I can't for the life of me find a source for it online or anywhere else.
I want to grow it for eating, so I need to be sure about the variety. Konjac can't be used in the same way in cooking, so that's not what I'm looking for.
I had it growing in the garden for a long time, but stupidly let it die one year during a hard freeze.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored
grabmebymyhandle
greentiger87Original Author
Related Professionals
Somerset Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Galveston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Antonio Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mansfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbus Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Landscape Contractors · Beaumont Landscape Contractors · Lynchburg Landscape Contractors · Flint Landscape Contractors · Anderson Kitchen Remodelers · Kalamazoo Kitchen Remodelers · Napa Kitchen Remodelersjohnsonm08
tropicbreezent
grabmebymyhandle
miketropic
tropicbreezent
greentiger87Original Author
petrushka (7b)
eclayne
houstonpat
houstonpat
tropicbreezent
houstonpat