I have found a new (to me, anyway) plant for sale in a local nursery. It is a vining, white-variegated, oval-leaved plant. It is labeled Philo Cobra and rather than post a picture, I ask you to look it up online, for there are many photos out there. However, I have found no mention of a "legitimate" name for this plant (genus + species, variety, etc.), only Philo Cobra. Can anyone put me on the track to find more info on this one? Thanks.
miketropic
Related Professionals
Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hagerstown Landscape Contractors · Augusta Landscape Contractors · Coos Bay Landscape Contractors · Calgary Landscape Contractors · Birmingham Kitchen Remodelers · Baton Rouge Kitchen Remodelers · Lake Charles Kitchen Remodelers · Williamsburg Kitchen Remodelers · Boston Kitchen Remodelers · Lansing Kitchen Remodelers · Saint George Kitchen Remodelers · Portland Kitchen Remodelers · Ottawa Kitchen Remodelers