I have recently picked up Aroids Plants of the Arum Family by Deni Brown. Great book.
I was reading up on some nice smelling Amorphophallus sp.
According to the book,
A. galbra, A. albispathus, A. odoratus, A. yuloensis, and A. manta have good odors.
My questions are:
Are there any others that are available for purchase, that don't smell bad, or at least don't fill the house with a bad smell.
Are any of these easily grown indoors, by a beginner to Amorpho's?
I'm basically looking for an Amorpho that smells good, and stays small (that can fit in an apartment). Are there any like that, or am I dreaming? Thanks.
bluebonsai101
tindomul1of9Original Author
Related Professionals
Westminster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worthington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Keene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Maria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Decatur Landscape Contractors · Louisville Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Cornwall Landscape Contractors · Washington Kitchen Remodelers · Tallahassee Kitchen Remodelers · York Kitchen Remodelers · Cleveland Kitchen Remodelers · Mission Viejo Kitchen Remodelers · Honolulu Kitchen Remodelers