As I was scanning the book websites (gardening), the name Paul Duchscherer came up. He has authored several books about bungalows. Inside and out. I am interested in Outside the Bungalow: America's Arts & Crafts Garden. But have decided to wait for the price to come down some day.
I have seen his landscape talent on "Curb Appeal" (HGTV). He is probably on a par with Ryan Gainey for designing inside and out with cottage and bungalow style.
Anyone have his books, and an opinion of the books?
Bill_zone6Original Author
Related Professionals
Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sugar Land Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brattleboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kahului Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mountain Home Landscape Contractors · Quincy Landscape Contractors · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Lynchburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Bridgeport Interior Designers & Decorators · Sierra Vista Interior Designers & Decorators · Tucson Interior Designers & Decorators · Denver Interior Designers & Decorators · Spanish Fork Interior Designers & Decorators