I recently subscribed to Green Prints Weeder's Digest. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was very delighted. First I received "The Best Of" Green Prints, full of gardening stories. It even included a piece about the real patron saint of gardening(not St. Francis). Full of short stories, quotes, even poetry, it's like Chicken Soup for the Gardener's Soul. It's chock full of personal stories, with one common theme- gardening. It's funny, inspiring, and the artwork on the cover is unbelievable. If you love to garden and read, I highly recommend you get a subscription. You can also order back issues and books on their website. Check it out!
Related Professionals
Montgomery Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baltimore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fall River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Binghamton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evanston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Contractors · Dallas Landscape Contractors · Charlottesville Landscape Contractors · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Marquette Landscape Contractors · Bartlesville Interior Designers & Decorators · New Braunfels Interior Designers & Decorators · Elmira Interior Designers & Decorators