Hi
I've been asked by a local bonsai society to give a talk on tree biology as it relates to growing bonsai.
I am a certified arborist, have a degree in horticulture/agriculture and work at a public garden. I'm also in the process of being certified by the International Society of Aboriculture. So I know a little bit about how trees grow. I do grow a couple bonsai, but I pay less and less attention to them as I aquire more and more orchids...
What kind of questions do you think I can expect, and what information do you think the members would like to hear? I have a fairly wide area of knowledge - prunning, biology, fertilizers, pests ect.
Thanks in advance.
The_Mohave__Kid
froggy
Related Professionals
Ardmore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tulsa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Leominster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mansfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Billings Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jonesboro Landscape Contractors · Great Bend Landscape Contractors · Branson Landscape Contractors · Mason City Landscape Contractors · Kenosha Landscape Contractors · Idaho Falls Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Architects & Building Designers · Pensacola Architects & Building Designers · Frederick Architects & Building Designers · Laredo Architects & Building Designers