My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am a teacher and pollination is in our curriculum but there's is something I don't understand that I can't find in our Science book. Why is it that some plants don't seem to need to be pollinated in order to produce fruit, such as bush beans?
Bush beans still require pollination, it's just that they don't need insects to accomplish the job. The transfer of sperm cell (pollen) to egg still has to occur.
How old are your students and how much time do you intend to spend on pollination?
They are in third grade and we will spend very little time on pollination, I'm just introducing the topic but I was unsure about that aspect. So the answer is that all flowering plants need to be pollinated, but some are easier to pollinate than others?
For your third grade students I would keep it simple and pick one flower and explain the process, acknowledging there are variations of the basic among the millions of plants. You could easily tell them more than they are capable of assimilating. Al
greenwood85Original Author
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Related Professionals
Anderson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburgh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Medford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wenatchee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Contractors · Starkville Landscape Contractors · Buffalo Landscape Contractors · Denver Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Architects & Building Designers · Westminster Architects & Building Designers · Poplar Bluff Architects & Building Designers · Rolla Architects & Building Designers · St. Louis Architects & Building Designers · Memphis Architects & Building Designersgreenwood85Original Author
pineresin
boizeau
calistoga_al ca 15 usda 9