I'm pretty sure this is a crassula, I will try to attach a photo of its bloom as well.
thanks,Breton
Image link:
Correct family, but this little guy is Kalanchoe scapigera. A nice plant that flowers when small, just don't expose it to a hard frost (like I did!).
Here is a link that might be useful: Images of Kalanchoe scapigera
Thanks for the ID rjm710!
rjm710
bretonOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Sugar Land Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Barnstable Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kenosha Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wausau Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Houma Landscape Contractors · Georgetown Landscape Contractors · Burlington Landscape Contractors · Temecula Landscape Contractors · Missoula Landscape Contractors · Belleville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Beatrice Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Albuquerque Stone, Pavers & Concrete