some mesembs
20 years ago
I just couldn't resist these 2 little guys when Lowes got a new shipment of plants in. I also managed to pick up a large sans cylindrica for less than $4! What a day! Can anyone give me some specific care instructions on these two? I've been known in the past to be a mesemb killer but I'm willing to try it again...lol.
Kim
mesemb #1: http://community.webshots.com/photo/245739350/544613963ofrEHL
mesemb #2: http://community.webshots.com/photo/245739350/544613395rezDsg

Sponsored
shrubs_n_bulbs
kjtessanneOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dubuque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Flint Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalamazoo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kahului Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chatham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherst Landscape Contractors · Lincoln Landscape Contractors · Buffalo Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · San Marcos Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Providence Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbs