My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
With all due respect to Ron, I wonder if this is an aloe lineata. Here's why. I have a Huntington Botanical Garden (HBG)plant purchased last year at one of their sales also marked aloe lineata with one of their official tags. Looks nothing like the photo here. It's a smallish type clumper. Maybe I will post a photo in a day or two and see what others think it is. It is a nice aloe, though.
My A. lineata looks much more like the one posted (diff. post higher up this page) by Borrego rather than Ron's (in growth habit anyway & type of form).
Really pretty colors & form Ron, whatever it may be. I love, love, love handsome rosettes, esp. w/ unusual coloring, nicely done, thx for the pic!
I got this at my favorite, funky little nursery. The plants are dirt cheap and although the guy seems to know his aloes, oftentimes they are mislabelled. Anyway, it was pretty and big and old. The rosette is about 18 inches and it is in a deep, potbound pot. I expect it has a trunk on it when I pull it out. I also got an Aloe globuligemma in spike and two interesting looking aloe hybrids.
Now that I've got my path built on the far side of the yard, I'm going to do some serious planting this Winter/Spring.
deefar
cactus_kate
Related Professionals
Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Joseph Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albany Landscape Contractors · Wausau Landscape Contractors · Glenwood Springs Landscape Contractors · Bend Landscape Contractors · Savannah Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Oxford Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sugar Land Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Denver Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ontario Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cowansville Stone, Pavers & Concreteborrego
User
UserOriginal Author