My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Very nice start. Soon you'll have more than you know what to do with. At the rate I'm going I may cover up my second window with C&S before spring gets here.
Thanks for sharing your pic, I'd really like to get a larger plant but I'm worried about sacrificing window space. Maybe I need to move to a new house? :0)
The first one, your new guy, looks like an aporocactus.
The unknown looks like a ferocactus for sure, but I'm not sure if it's emoryi rectispinus or not - isn't there another fero called just plain F. rectispinus (without the emoryi) that is similar to the emoryi one, but with longer spikes? I could be wrong. But at any rate, Pedro, yours is definitely a ferocactus. And once it starts to grow, you'll get a clearer idea, because the rectispinus grows rounded, while the emoryi grows in a column shape.
shrubs_n_bulbs
mrbrownthumb
Related Professionals
Norfolk Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sheboygan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tampa Landscape Contractors · West Palm Beach Landscape Contractors · Vidalia Landscape Contractors · Middlesboro Landscape Contractors · St. Louis Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Landscape Contractors · Rock Hill Landscape Contractors · Boston Landscape Contractors · Rutland Landscape Contractors · Kansas City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Norfolk Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Alexandria Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Laconia Stone, Pavers & Concreteparacelsus
fishies