Software
Houzz Logo Print
thumbsnotgreen

Please save my cactus?

14 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm a city-dwelling 25 year old who knows nothing about gardening, so you may be my only hope. Here's the story: my family has had this cactus (and its genetically identical predecessors) for several years. A few years ago my mom took some clippings and gave me this cactus, which has been in my apartment ever since.

About a week ago part of the cactus dried up (one of the stalks? whatever you call it), so I moved the cactus to a sunnier part of the room and watered it. I really didn't water it much more than I have been (intermittently for the last several months/years), but now I'm thinking that I overdid it.

What do you think I should do?

Image link:

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations