Sorry to take up your time but I have looked through countless numbers of collections and galleries to no avail. I bought it and many others at Wal-Mart (great prices - damaged cacti - no scientific or common name). I figured out the rest of my cacti but maybe Im looking at this one wrong? Neways if you all could look at the pic I would much appreciate it. The link is {{gwi:464112}}.
or you can paste this to your browser http://a974.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_bdf52569d41dca83c6f554763fbac75d.jpg
shrubs_n_bulbs
biwako_of_abi
Related Professionals
Worcester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tuscaloosa Landscape Contractors · Southaven Landscape Contractors · Vicksburg Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Lima Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Landscape Contractors · Kingman Landscape Contractors · Lake City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Pittsburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Richmond Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Barnstable Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Kalamazoo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hudson Stone, Pavers & Concretenhhoney
milwdave