My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Good to know. I guess I won't be protecting it here in Texas. I wasn't before and I certainly won't now. Seeing snow in August while it is 102 is nice . I can dream on but don't hold my breath, right?
wantonamara Z8 CenTex
cactusgrower313
Related Professionals
Covington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tacoma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Willmar Landscape Contractors · Reno Landscape Contractors · Cheyenne Landscape Contractors · Cornwall Landscape Contractors · Anderson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bangor Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rochester Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Madison Stone, Pavers & Concretewantonamara Z8 CenTex
cactusgrower313