I have grown them from seed planted in september. They are from the 'National Collection', but that does not help me ID any of them!
They may be too young to be ID'd, but they all have their true leaves now. The second picture shows the sole survivour from a pot that got cooked on a hot windowsill as seedlings.
The other pot has several in together. When should I pot them up on their own? Should I put them in tiny pots of their own at first?
Thanks
Swiss
{{gwi:469287}}
{{gwi:469036}}
shrubs_n_bulbs
swiss_1Original Author
Related Professionals
Forrest City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Auburn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Riverside Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toronto Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · Dayton Landscape Contractors · San Marcos Landscape Contractors · Sterling Landscape Contractors · Atlanta Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Raleigh Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sugar Land Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Oshkosh Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sheboygan Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbs