My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
The other one is a aperophyllum and is full of buds(30 or more) also and the flowers look more like an epiphyllum. Today they are opening and I will post some pictures later.
Ik keep these plants the whole year in the sunniest position(window position south) In summer,when it gets to warm,I put them outside, a bit more in the shade.
I don't give food, I keep them in a little pot and in winter(minimum 5 degrees in the veranda) I water them once a month so that the soil doesn't dry totally.
Pieter
earline_pa zone 6 Pa.
Related Professionals
Mobile Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Daytona Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalispell Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Contractors · Anderson Landscape Contractors · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Green Bay Landscape Contractors · Denver Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Reno Landscape Contractors · Newburyport Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Muskegon Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Superior Stone, Pavers & ConcretematucanaOriginal Author
matucanaOriginal Author
earline_pa zone 6 Pa.