I bought this at a flea market a while ago with another Ceropegia (sandersoniae). When I bought them it was the first time I ever seen these things. Really cool plants... gotta love 'em. I didn't know what they were called until I googled "parachute flower". Would you happen to know the name of the Ceropegia species pictured here?
Mahalo
Image link:
biwako_of_abi
User
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Maria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Owensboro Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Odessa Landscape Contractors · Seattle Landscape Contractors · Brunswick Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Saint Joseph Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cherry Hill Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Aiken Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Austin Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chillicothe Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Niles Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hudson Stone, Pavers & Concretebaldric
imjustgil
noisi