I got this at Lowe's yesterday - it's an Altman's plant, and they're now tagging their plants with names, but I don't think this one is correct. It says it's Aloe descoingsii x A. haworthioides. It seems WAY too large for those to be the parent plants. It looks much more like a Gastrolea to me. Looking at google images of Gastrolea, the nearest one I see is 'Spotted Beauty', but this one doesn't have as many spots as those in photos. Any opinions?
Denise in Omaha
Image link:
cactusjordi
DeniseOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kankakee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Taunton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jamestown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Memphis Landscape Contractors · Fort Dodge Landscape Contractors · Madison Landscape Contractors · Kingman Landscape Contractors · Galveston Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Spring Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ottumwa Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wheeling Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Yakima Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lagrange Stone, Pavers & Concrete