My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
The plant in this folder "P1010004" is 7 yeears old also and it is 4 times larger. Mine range in size a lot. I need to get all of my plants into deeper pots. The shallow pot may be slowing down it's growth. The largest one that I have just sprouted it's first pup also. Wish I had more of these, they are my favorite to grow.
carlk. I wouldn't worry about how slow it grows, really. If you force it during the summer, with fertilizer extra water, it will simply split it's sides & be prone to rot , anyways. I doubt it'd bloom any sooner. It is just one of the slower growing cacti. I've had flowers on Aztekium & Geohintonia, sooner. Although I think only Pelecyphora asseliformis seens to be about as comparably slow to reach flowering age. But I must admit, Aztekium hintonii, isn't in much of a hurry either.Patience is definitely required... Hope your cacti do well, this spring (get 'em extra heated up & then watered early!) gringo
ooojen
Pieter
Related Professionals
Hilton Head Island Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Corpus Christi Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Kissimmee Landscape Contractors · Great Bend Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · New London Landscape Contractors · Flagstaff Landscape Contractors · Augusta Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Columbus Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Worcester Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Edison Stone, Pavers & ConcretecarlkOriginal Author
carlkOriginal Author
gringo