My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I had my mother standing on some stepladders and leaning right out to the side and holding an old black T-shirt behind where the bloom was without holding it too high that it cut off the light hitting the bloom from the other side. I didn't have much time to concentrate and get better shots because she couldn't hold the position for long, lol.
It looks the same as the ackermannii hybrids posted in the epiforums 2006 bloom report thread by the epi growers. I've seen a photo of the Ackermannii species and, I agree, it looks different, but it does look the same as the photos referred to as Ackermannii hybrids in the epiforums.
I know it's not the species but it is probably a hybrid descending from ackermannii.
tjsangel
luthien79Original Author
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Auburn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jonesboro Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Fergus Falls Landscape Contractors · Napa Landscape Contractors · Salinas Landscape Contractors · Augusta Stone, Pavers & Concrete · New London Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Syracuse Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ontario Stone, Pavers & Concretebiwako_of_abi
sjv78736
Pieter
luthien79Original Author