Hi,
I'm sure it's not a special one but I like it a lot.Which mammilaria is this?
Thanks for any help,
Hans
{{gwi:471198}}
They're always special when they have that perfect ring of flowers :)
Mammillaria heyderi, I think.
Really, really nice. Too bad it doesn't last longer!
Hi,My first idea was M. coahuilense, but M. heyderi would be a better guess I think ;-)Pieter
shrubs_n_bulbs
socks
Related Professionals
Huntsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Omaha Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wausau Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stockton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sedalia Landscape Contractors · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Johnson City Landscape Contractors · Hempstead Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rome Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Gaithersburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wausau Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Stockton Stone, Pavers & ConcretePieter