My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Exceptional. I have obtained 2 recently and one is showing buds, so I see that I really have something to look forward to. Hopefully their flowers will overlap and I can pollinate them.
ariole - My 2 have gone wild and started blooming profusely. So many blooms from such a small plant, this variety is a worthy of any collection. I would like to see them in habitat, it is always interesting to see how they develop under natural conditions.
ooojen - A small world after all...Conophytum season will be in full swing soon. How are your Erisopermine anyway? I was at a show in CT recently and saw a pot full of them. They were brought by Matt Opel from UCONN, I was lucky to have met him.
To any who might be interested in Escobaria minima, be sure to purchase them from a reputable dealer who grows from seed. There are many to be found on the web. One day they will build a Wal-Mart where these plants live (one county in TX) and that will be it for them. Until then leave them there.
mr_cleaver
arioleOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pine Bluff Landscape Contractors · Valdosta Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · New Braunfels Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Sacramento Landscape Contractors · Everett Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Peoria Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Akron Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Scranton Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bozeman Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Spokane Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Edmonton Stone, Pavers & Concreteooojen
mr_cleaver
arioleOriginal Author
rodiq
mr_cleaver