I love random severe thunderstorms.
12 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSay 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story
10 Artful Powder Rooms
If your powder room is suffering from a severe case of ho-hum, bring it back to alluring with skillfully placed art
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSRestoration Rallies a 1790 Stone Springhouse
An old outbuilding gets a new purpose — several purposes, that is — thanks to careful efforts by stonemasons and architects
Full Story
FARMHOUSESHouzz Tour: Some Old Tricks for a New Atlanta Farmhouse
A ‘pretend story’ helped this builder create a new farmhouse that feels like it was added onto over several generations
Full Story
BACKYARD IDEAS7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Chic Black Accents
Sign up for sophistication with ink-hued furnishings, pillows, artwork and more
Full Story
Sponsored


marguerite_gw Zone 9a
wantonamara Z8 CenTex
Related Professionals
Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Coldwater Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toledo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spanish Fork Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · College Station Landscape Contractors · Newport News Landscape Contractors · Hartford Landscape Contractors · Hackettstown Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · Panama City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · San Antonio Stone, Pavers & Concrete · New London Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ottumwa Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lawrence Stone, Pavers & Concrete