My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I bought this at a cactus sale. It is hardy in my zone 6 so far. It was labeled only as Coryphantha. It bloomed nicely for me this last week. Any idea of the species?
Thanks dave. Yeah Randy, it's in a raised bed. I had one raised bed for some cactus before I started on my new cactus area. I'd eventually like for all my cactus to be in a more "natural" looking area.
milwdave
shrubs_n_bulbs
Related Professionals
Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bangor Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxnard Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Birmingham Landscape Contractors · Sebring Landscape Contractors · Carbondale Landscape Contractors · Wichita Landscape Contractors · Johnson City Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · South Sioux City Landscape Contractors · Hudson Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Hagerstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Atlantic City Stone, Pavers & Concreterjj1
LynnOriginal Author