My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
As you can see, I got around to taking this picture a little late, but it is still a record of the best blooming I've had so far. Perhaps a reward for leaving the plant where it gets watered more regularly.
WOW ! You really know how to grow a great Eppi !! That is just gorgeous with so many blooms. What is your favorite food and does the plant sit in the sun ? Mine used to hang under the gazebo before they got too heavy so I took them down and put each in various areas of the gardens where succulants like to grow. A couple I was worried might get too much filtered light. A couple have a little more sun but never truly hot full sun. This is the first year in the ground so we'll see. I was using a 20/20/20 fertilizer debbysunshine@hotmail.com
It is more or less shielded from the sun by tall bushes and a tree during much of the morning, gets sun for a few hours around noon time, and then as the afternoon wears on, it is in the shade of the house. It is up on a table here just so I could get a good picture of it. I use Osmocote granules mixed into the soil for all my potted plants, usually the kind with the green cap, which is more for foliage than blooms, but they still bloom.
(Wow) that is one really nice Epi, I have a white variety that blooms at night, I've had it for 19 years now and each year it has bloomed for me even though I have to cut it back every fall. Any chance I could get a cutting? George W. Z5-6 Mo.
debbysunshine
biwako_of_abiOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Salisbury Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Norfolk Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hattiesburg Landscape Contractors · Clarksville Landscape Contractors · Stockton Landscape Contractors · Sterling Landscape Contractors · Montgomery Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Savannah Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Abilene Stone, Pavers & Concrete · McAllen Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Kearney Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rochester Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Youngstown Stone, Pavers & Concretegeorgew79
bmdhistory
senjanevada