My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Interesting. Is it even a Turbinicarpus? It doesn't look like one, the stigma would usually stick out beyond the stamens. It also looks liked your grafted plant may be flowering while it still has juvenile spination and also pupping very early. T. gracilis without adult spines? One of the Gymnocactus?
Thank you very much for your comment. It seems I should wait until the cactus becomes a mature plant. I also attach a cactus photo, which I think it is an alonsoi. I sowed seeds same time and grafted same day.
shrubs_n_bulbs
frank0205Original Author
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dothan Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Newport News Landscape Contractors · Lebanon Landscape Contractors · Orange County Landscape Contractors · Montgomery Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Jackson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Newport News Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Albert Lea Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Youngstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Riverside Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Odessa Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sanford Stone, Pavers & Concrete