My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thanks for sharing your pic. I'm so jealous looking at all these pokey plants blooming. I got my first bloom about a week ago. Unfortunately my camera is busted and I missed capturing what I waited all winter for.
Jen, I'm going to post a photo of echinocereus pentalophus that just blew me away with it's gigantic flowers and perhaps you will enjoy it too.
MRbrownthumb, I know what you mean about missing a photo. We wait all year and it's not too bad if there are several blooms or they hang on for a day or so, but that one time bloomer can be such a disappointment when missed.
tjsangel
mrbrownthumb
Related Professionals
Hilton Head Island Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Keene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hagerstown Landscape Contractors · Memphis Landscape Contractors · Parkersburg Landscape Contractors · Lawrence Landscape Contractors · Bemidji Landscape Contractors · Fargo Landscape Contractors · Napa Landscape Contractors · Albuquerque Landscape Contractors · Gainesville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Topeka Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Medford Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Spanish Fork Stone, Pavers & ConcreteloucoloOriginal Author
greenlarry