My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thanks for the nice comments. I should have a few more to post in the next little while. If anyone knows the species I have here I would love to know. I am not experencied enough with these plants to identify them yet, I am mostly an orchid grower but I couldn't resist a small collection of Stapeliads.
I can't ID these myself, however, pls. check out site for Dr. Gerry Barad, masterful Stapeliad grower (which he often calls 'Orchids of the Succulent World'); this may also be accessable by link from Cactus Mall.
Quite likely you'll be able to match a pic or 2 to your bloom, from his extraordinary & extensive collection. Be forewarned, likely to show you many more Staps to lust over!
I have been looking at a bunch of sites but there seems to be a lot of variation within certian species. I am not very sure of my results so I am going to ask the people at the Yahoo Group for Stapeliads. Looking at all of those photos convinced me that it was time to put in a few seed orders.
xerophyte NYC
User
Related Professionals
Sebring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Marcos Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ogden Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Little Rock Landscape Contractors · Peoria Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Worcester Landscape Contractors · Cape Coral Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rome Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Dayton Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fort Worth Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Clarksburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Scranton Stone, Pavers & Concretemdahms1979Original Author
rhodostom
User
mdahms1979Original Author
milin