A bigen'
20 years ago
Succulents are my thing, but I do have a few spined critters.
I think EmyEmy sent me these seed a few years ago. I sowed them this spring and here's what I got. They are a white blooming Echinopsis. They've been on a far bench where ignored and forgotten things hang.
The bloom was a little deformed, but looks like I've got seed coming my way now.
{{gwi:476976}}
randy

Sponsored
hablu
Related Professionals
Washington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elkton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterloo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Reno Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Collins Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Burlington Landscape Contractors · Victoria Landscape Contractors · Birmingham Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hilton Head Island Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Beaumont Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Durango Stone, Pavers & Concrete