Software
Houzz Logo Print
luvz_houseplants

What am I?

19 years ago

Hi all,

I strolled into Big Lots the other day and plants were the last thing I expected to see there. Right on a table in the front of the store. This little guy caught my eye immediately. There were 2 of them and I'm kinda kicking myself for not picking up both, but this one had the prettiest almost pure white group of leaves on it. They were both so dry and the leaves were so soft, I just had to rescue at least one. I brought it home and gave it a good drink and it's very healthy looking now. But I have no idea what it is, is it some sort of Jade? It has woody like stems. I hope someone will be able to tell from the pic. Thanks a bunch!

Jen

(Sorry for the enormity of the pic lol)

{{gwi:478130}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio