My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
WOW! a real fatty man! I love it. How old would that one be?, I have 2 small seedlings of P saundersii that are about as thick as a pencil and a couple of inches tall.
I'm curious if this plant is P. saundersii var. compacta as the branching pattern, the leaves, and the spines looks a lot like those in rosulatum group. But it is a beautiful plant indeed!
I bought this plant at the Michigan C&SS plant sale three years ago. It was grown from seed by one of the members and on the back of the tag is a date of 10-19-01. So soon it will be four years young. Thanks for all your comments.
Meloman was right. The true s v compacta has light green satin leaves..even flat green. I have the real compacta and its a tough,hardy Pachy. You cant kill it if it gets sunlight. Hardy to the mid 20's. JUST SLOW...as slow as slow can be unless you have a heated greenhouse to save some time.
deefar
cactuspolecat
Related Professionals
Forrest City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chillicothe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worcester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Missoula Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Valdosta Landscape Contractors · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Winona Landscape Contractors · Baton Rouge Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Zanesville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Brattleboro Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hudson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cheyenne Stone, Pavers & Concretegreenlarry
meloman
jamesfeOriginal Author
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area