My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I don't know the technical name, but my carrion cactus is getting ready to bloom, and I'm really EXCITED (and a little worried about the reputed smell!)
Thanks for the follow up comments. I am really dying for the thing to bloom! I had another one with a good-sized bud, the for some unexplained reason, it never finished maturing. This one is relatively large (it seems huge to me!) so I think it will bloom. I just keep waiting... it's getting colder here, so I hope that doesn't discourage it!
best_botanist
User
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskegon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Spring Landscape Contractors · Marquette Landscape Contractors · Rutland Landscape Contractors · Provo Landscape Contractors · Salt Lake City Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · New Bedford Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Superior Stone, Pavers & Concretechristos
treecactusOriginal Author
mrbrownthumb