I had to buy this when I saw it. I have several trichocereus species, but I did not recognize this one (if it is trichocereus).
8 ribs, many fluffy hairy tufts from previous flowers that I removed much of.
The spines are thinner and more flexible than the usual spine. They are also quite long, I'd guess 3 to 4 inches at longest.
I could not find anything quite similar in my usual cactus ID spots.
Anybody have any clue?
Waz
Image link:
mrlike2u
wazungyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Ithaca Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · El Paso Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ocala Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Knoxville Landscape Contractors · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Webster Landscape Contractors · Lansing Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Fort Collins Landscape Contractors · Morgan City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chattanooga Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Salinas Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Tacoma Stone, Pavers & Concrete