My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hey Dawn, nice plants!! I would love to get a hold of an E.subinermis! There are so many that I want too, but most of the ones for sale in my city are only listed as Echinocereus sp. so I don't know what they are!!! My gentryi will flower tomorrow, so I will post a pic for you! Wazzimodo
Hey Wazzimodo, you're lucky to get a sp!, a lot of the plants that appear down here are un-named, apart from unintelligent names like... "Spike" or "Prickles" if it has long spines, "Hook" if it has hooked spines, or "Bluey" if it has blue epidermis... or some other equally stupid epithet. I wish these people would lift their game and provide correct names for those who like to know what they are buying!
Yeah CP that is true!! I am lucky in the fact that one of the biggest commercial growers of cactus plants in the country is in this city...there is a vast array and a steady supply of plants from common ones right through to those you would not expect to see. I wish I had the time and space to take full advantage of it ;-). Wazzimodo
billinsc
Ohio_Green_Thumb
Related Professionals
Rocky Mount Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Norfolk Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beatrice Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Westminster Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hattiesburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hackettstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wausau Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Modesto Stone, Pavers & Concretecactuspolecat
wazzimodo
cactuspolecat
deefarOriginal Author
wazzimodo
cactusjordi
deefarOriginal Author
billinsc