My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Nice Zigocactus. I get some in pink and white flowers this fall, but they loose their flower buds in my home. An old one that is hanging on the patio, it is showing its first flower bud al this time. Alfonso
This one suffered from "bud blast" last winter. It was a gift to me from a dear relative in VA, and it didn't appreciate the climate change when I brought it home to OH. I think it has forgiven me since then! It now hangs in the kitchen windowsill which faces south. I mist it twice daily to make up for the dry air the furnace is currently producing. After it is finished flowering, I'll put it back in the basement to sleep for the rest of the winter.
tequila
Ohio_Green_ThumbOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Corpus Christi Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sacramento Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Danville Landscape Contractors · Bangor Landscape Contractors · Portland Landscape Contractors · Temecula Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Monroe Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chula Vista Stone, Pavers & Concrete