Offsetting Haworthia emelyae
Yes, while it depends on what form one has, this Haworthia does offset.
Here's the regular Haworthia emelyae, with a fat pup, going into flower for the second time this year. The first time (I think) was in March). I repotted it yesterday, and it was chock full of tuberous roots. The special Soil for Tuberous-rooted Plants was used. This pic was taken just before repotting.
{{gwi:485858}}
And here's Cactus McFryer's selection from a batch of H. emelyae, which has been unofficially dubbed 'White Boy'. While similar in appearance to the regular H. emelyae, this one has a Furious Rate of Puppiferousness (FROP).
{{gwi:485859}}
Both would be much greener had I given them more water and less sun, but I didn't want to give them ideas that they'd be coddled.
Ohio_Green_Thumb
Niel42_Scotland
Related Professionals
Panama City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cumberland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oshkosh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dover Landscape Contractors · Sebring Landscape Contractors · West Palm Beach Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Worthington Landscape Contractors · Green Bay Landscape Contractors · Toronto Landscape Contractors · Hagerstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wilmington Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ottumwa Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Redding Stone, Pavers & Concretejeffrey_harrisOriginal Author
Niel42_Scotland
ooojen