I have been thinking about photographing this trio of plants for a while now. Al's recent thread showing the same plant inspired me to go out and shoot them this morning. I am very proud of these plants. Among a dozen or more different Echeverias, these are by far my favorites. So much so that come February, I am going to do them the kindness of beheading them because of their unbearable heaviness of being.
{{gwi:485956}}
sjv78736
cactuspolecat
Related Professionals
Macon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisonburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskegon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toledo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eugene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Newport Landscape Contractors · Saint George Landscape Contractors · Billings Landscape Contractors · Toms River Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Green Bay Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Salt Lake City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Evanston Stone, Pavers & Concreteariole
meloman
billinsc
cactijoe
emyemy
alealdo
paracelsusOriginal Author
deefar
sjv78736
paracelsusOriginal Author
Adesertwind
paracelsusOriginal Author
greenlarry
biwako_of_abi
wslesan
cajunkisses2007
kathi_mdgd
wantonamara Z8 CenTex
cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5