My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thank you Jordi , you are the expert, I am going to ID like Ferocactus macrodiscus. I think that it was collected some place near Jaumave, Tamaulipas. Alfonso
Hi Alfonso & all: Try to compare with my E. texensis. One of this E. texensis is from Tamaulipas and the rest are from central Nuevo León, from areas where no F. macrodiscus occurs.
Echinocactus and Ferocactus are supposed to be closely related, so young ones can be tough to distinguish. Show us some flowers, and we can probably narrow it down further for you.
by the region where I think it was obtained, Tamaulipas, It is more probably that it is the E. texensis, but the spines are shorter, I don´t know if there is a variety with shorter spines. I put a ? in F. macrodiscus ID Alfonso
cactusjordi
paracelsus
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Panama City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Belleville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ontario Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Zanesville Landscape Contractors · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Grand Island Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Alexandria Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Abilene Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Santa Rosa Stone, Pavers & ConcretetequilaOriginal Author
astro_mty
rjm710
tequilaOriginal Author