My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I thought this cactus was dead dead dead. I got it from HD or some place like that, and I have learned my lesson when easing the cactus into the sun :)
But now it it seems to be trying to come back to life?!?! What do y'all think?
mrbrownthumb
Related Professionals
Mobile Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hattiesburg Landscape Contractors · Toms River Landscape Contractors · Yuma Landscape Contractors · Mesquite Landscape Contractors · San Angelo Landscape Contractors · Spokane Landscape Contractors · Fort Smith Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Belleville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fergus Falls Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Plattsburgh Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Watertown Stone, Pavers & Concrete