My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
One of my favorite smaller Mexican cactus plants, Ortegocactus macdougallii. Sometimes comes down with a nasty disfiguring rust. Wish I knew how to avoid it.
Mine has that same rusty look towards the base . I've heard the same about it occuring in habitat too. But i have seen some larger plants in cultivation w/o the rusty base. Also I have one that was rotted when I bought it , so I grafted it . The grafted plant does not have any of the rust on it so far. I'm wondering if it has to do with more air circulation around the base. I wish i had another plant(on its own roots) I could set raised up higher in the pot and see what happens in a year or two .
mrbrownthumb
arioleOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ontario Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Beckley Landscape Contractors · Coldwater Landscape Contractors · Atlantic City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Knoxville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Mankato Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bakersfield Stone, Pavers & Concrete · San Diego Stone, Pavers & Concretesiklid