This cute, fuzzy little gem is just darling! I am eager to care for it properly, so can someone please tell me if it will absorb those old leaves, or will they remain? Information I've found doesn't go into leaf absorption, just water requirements. At this point the leaves are all quite turgid and I've been very careful about giving it only enough water to keep the feeder roots healthy. Maybe a spray or two from my mister twice a week.
I've read that this species flowers after the winter solstice, but will have to wait to find out. Since it's been repotted, it may decide not to flower at all.
Amy
{{gwi:488260}}
shrubs_n_bulbs
Ohio_Green_ThumbOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mission Viejo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Bernardino Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amarillo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ottawa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westminster Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Mission Viejo Landscape Contractors · Paducah Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Springfield Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Memphis Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hartford Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Portland Stone, Pavers & Concretecactuspolecat